Touch of pink / Un toque de rosa


Hey followers! What's up? Easter is already here and holidays also!! In a couple of months we will be enjoying the sun and the beach! I am so excited about it!!
This time, I want to show you a very special jacket. I saw it in Sweden but the shop was closed so I wasn't able to get it. Thanks to S, it came last week in a vey nice package!
I really like the jacket, the colour, and also the style! I think it looks awesome with a pair of jeans but also if I had wore a nice dress it would have suit perfectly! :) Do you like it?
Yesterday I went to have a coffee with my friends and walk around, that why I decidied to wear jeans and comfortable heels.
In my opinion, these kind of jeans must be wore with heels, to make our leg longer and more skinny!
I would love to know your opinion! :)



Hola seguidores/as!! Qué tal? La Semana Santa ya está aquí junto con las esperadas vacaciones! En un par de meses estaremos disfrutando el sol y la playita! tengo unas ganas!!
En esta ocasión, os traigo una chaqueta muy muy especial, me llegó la semana pasada en un paquete muy especial desde Suecia! :)
Me encanta la chaqueta, el estilo el color..creo que queda genial con vaqueros y un estilo informal así como un vestido y un look más "snob". Qué os parece?
Ayer, el look fue un poco más cómodo e informal, el plan era ir a tomar un café con las niñas así que me puse unos vaqueros tipo campana y unos botines cómodos.
En mi opinión, este tipo de vaqueros tenemos que llevarlo siempre con tacón o botín alto, para hacer la pierna más estilizada y un efecto de "pierna larga".
Me encantaría saber vuestra opinión! :)













 Ombré Hair!!! :)
Mechas californianas!! :)







Sunglasses/Gafas: PRIMARK (new)
Jeans/Vaqueros: ZARA (old)
Jacket/Chaqueta: VINTAGE

All my love!
F

Con todo mi cariño
F

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Muchisimas gracias te he dejado un comentario en tu blog, lo has recibido ? un beso!

      Delete
  2. Bonito abrigo!
    Te sigo
    http://sheisfashionbynerea.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete