Trip to Sweden / Viaje a Suecia


Hi dear readers! I am sorry about disapearing again! In Andalucía we have had some free days so I dicidied to go to Sweden for a short visit. It was s much fun! What have yu been up to?
I haven't wear any special clothes, but I think the outfits are very comfortable and easy-wear for a trip like this and they may help you also when packing! :)
I'm gonna show you two outfits, the first one was for a the first day that we spent in the city having coffee and doing some shopping and the second one that I wore for a roadtrip. Let's do it.

Hola queridas lectoras!! perdón por volver a desaparecer tantos días! Como muchas sabéis en Andalucía hemos tenido unos días de puente, por lo que decidí irme a Suecia y aprovechar para hacer una visita. Me lo he pasado genial! Y vosotras qué habéis hecho?
Los conjuntos no son nada del otro mundo, pero creo que son cómodos, calentitos y fáciles de llevar y que quizás os ayudaran para algunos días que nos pueden quedar de frío (esperemos que poco).
Voy a enseñaros dos de los modelos, uno que llevé para el primer día andando por la ciudad y otro para un día que estuvimos viajando por carretera y parando en algunas zonas. A ver qué os parecen! :)


Outfit 1

Abrigo/Coat: ZARA (last season)
Gorro/ Beanie: ASOS (new)
Guantes/Gloves: HYM (new)
Bufanda/ Scarf: GINA TRICOT (old)
Bolso/Handbag: BYL
Botas/Boots: HUNTER


The coat is a bargain from Zara's sales! It was 900 Swedish Kr when I was in Sweden (like 100 euro) and I got it when I came back to Spain for 25 euros! Yuhuu!! How do you like it? I love the lenght and also the military style which has been all over the blogs and fashion magazines. :)

El abrigo es una ganda que encontré en Zara, cuando estaba en Sueca lo ví y costaba 900 coronas suecas (100 euros aproximadamente). Y en España lo encontré en segundas rebajas por 25!! Qué os parece? A mí me gusta mucho el largo que tiene y el estilo miilitar que como sabéis ha arrasado esta temporada!












Outfit 2

Gorro/Beanie: ZARA (new)
Bufanda/Scarf: NEW YORKER (new)
Jersey/Jumper: ZARA (new)
Guantes/Gloves: HYM (old)
Leggins: PRIMARK (old)
Cancetines/Socks: HUNTER (new)
Botas/Boots: HUNTER

As you can see this day was amazing, we had such a nice wather it was hard to believe I was in Sweden.
We took the car and drove by the East par of Skane. My favourite part of this outfit is the sweater, it is super warm and (it is hard to see) but it has little stones in the edge that makes it very suitable for night also with higheels and nice jeans.

Como podéis ver este día noz hzo un tiempo maravilloso, parece mentira que estuviese en Suecia. Cogimos el coche y nos fuimos por la costa. Mi parte favorita de este utfit es el jersey, me gusta mucho porque aunque se ven muy mal tiene unas piedrecitas muy monas en los bordes que lo hacen muy ponible de noche tambien con unos vaqueros y unos buenos tacones!












Last, but nor least I want to show you my insta-moment in Sweden. I will explain a little bit everypicture! :) Here we go!

Por último, quiero enseñaros mi momentos instagram en Suecia. Os cuento un poquito cada foto. Aquí vamos! :)


    1. Sunset in the road. One of my favourite instagram pictures I've ever taken!
        Atardecer en la carretera. Uno de mis fotos instagrams favoritas!
2. The best Sushi I've ever had. Restaurant: Saiko (Malmö)


3. Tipical Swedish House.
4. BYPHOS neckless by Mia Eng Leving Swedish designer. Handmade neckless, I just LOVE them! http://byphos.com/
Collares hechos a mano por Mia Eng Levin diseñadora sueca. Me encantan!! http://byphos.com/

Espero que os haya gustado mucho la entrada de hoy!! Mil besitos y con mucho amor!
I hope you lik today's post, 1000 kisses and lot of love.

F


1 comment:

  1. WOW Fatima it's so good to see you wearing your Wellingtons again, I wore my Wellingtons today in the sun such a pity we didn't meet up it could have been fun.
    I posted 4 of your photos wearing your Tights and Wellingtons in my blog today and I will post some more tomorrow, to see them go to http://juliewearswellingtons.wordpress.com it would be great if you could make a comment.
    I also posted them in "Pinterest" under the Title "Girls wearing Tights and Wellingtons"
    I love you to bits Fatima.
    Besssoss
    Julie

    ReplyDelete