Back from México! / De vuelta de México!


Hi guys!! How are you? First of all, I am sorry for these two weeks, as I told you I went to Riviera Maya! An awesome trip hard to forget! It was my first time in México, and I loved everything! The landscapes, culture, food and the people, of course! Mexican people are awesome! They have been so kind and friendly that I keep dreaming about coming back! Have you ever been there?
My favourite thing was the weather! Even though in Seville the sun has arrived, it was so cool to be in the Mexican beaches tanning and having a Daikiri! WOW!
Better I stop talking about México and start to show you pictures from the trip and the outfits! And because I have been talking about the beaches my first post is gonna be about that and my new bikini! It is from Victoria's Secret and I think the white suits perfectly with a brunette like me! Also as I have been tanning I look a little bit darker than before! :) YES!!

Hola chicos! Qué tal? Primero de todo, perdón por estas dos semanas, como os dije que estado en Riviera Maya (México) un viaje increible y que va a ser difícil de olvidar! Era mi primera vez en México y me he enamorado de todo! Los paisajes, la cultura, la comida y por supuesto la gente de allí. Los mexicanos son gente increíble, han sido súper abiertos y amables con nosotros! No paro de soñar con el momento de volver! Habéis estado alguno allí antes?
Lo que más me gustó ha sio el tiempo, aunque en Sevilla ya empezamos a sentir el calor ha estado tan guay tumbarse en las playas mexicanas tostándonos al sol y difrutando de un Daikiri fresquito! MMMM!!
Bueno, mejor cambio de tema que si no no paro! voy a empezar a enseñaros fotos! Y como no he parado de hablar de la playa mi primer post va a ir sobre eso y mi nuevo bikini! Es de Victoria Secret y creo que siendo morena el resalte con el blanco va estupendamente! :)








 Bikini/Bikini: VICTORIA'S SECRET (new)
Gafas/Sunglasses: PRIMARK (new)
Sombrero/Hat: Publicity FLOR DE CAÑA
Collar/Neckless: Mum's present

See you tomorrow! Lot of love!
Nos vemos mañana mucho amor!

EFE

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh looks lovely.
    Thanks for your link to your new blog Maria I still had your old one on my Account, I am now following via Bloglovin.
    Besos
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie!! Thank you so much for your post! :) I couldnt wear your wellingtons in the beach caribean jaja but I hope you still like it! :) we keep in touch friend! kisses to you both!! :D

      Delete
    2. I love this post Fatima, so relaxing in the sunshine and yes wearing your Wellingtons on the beach is a no no but I hope to see you wearing your Wellingtons again when it is appropriate.
      Muchas Gracias and Besos
      Julie

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much!!! :) kisses

    ReplyDelete