Leopard pants / Pantalones de leopardo


Dear friends! How are all of you? AsI old you last week, my computer stopped working, and I have had some troubles to get you updated. The good news is that I got a Mac! It is awesome how easy is to work with them although the change from a regular pc took me some time now I think I can manage perfectly! :)

Yesterday I did my pre-last exam at the dental school, so in only one month I will be a blogger and a dentist! :) 

As you know I love walking, I think is some important to spend som time for relaxing while I study that  me and my friend decided to go to the city center of Seville and have a tea break!

The pictures aren't awesome because I didn't have my camera with me but I think they look pretty and natural.

I am wearing a leopard pants from lefties, what I like from them is that it was a bargain and also that evryone is wearing print leopard but actually I have never seen anyone wearing the full leopard! So I thought it was a nice idea to have these details in a regular black pants.
 
As all the leopards were in the bottom part I thought it was a great idea to mix it with a necklace I have already shown you with the face of a leopard in it. :)






Queridas amigas! que tal todo? como sabéis se me estropeó el ordenador y he tenido problemillas para actualizar. Ahora me he comprado un Mac y la verdad que la diferencia es abismal! Lo único que al principio me ha costado acostumbrarme a él pero poco a poco he conseguido habituarme. Así que ya estoy lista de nuevo :).

Ayer hice mi penúltimo examen de la carrera, así que en un poco menos de un mes seré además de blogger dentista! (esto a titulo oficial jaja).

Como os he contado a veces, me encanta andar y siempre intento acar algún tiempo para ello aunque esté de examenes porque me despeja mucho. Así que me fuí con una amiga al centro de Sevilla a hacer un "break" y tomarnos un respiro. 

Las fotos no son algo especial ya que no llevaba la cámara conmigo pero bueno creo que lo importnte es que os hagáis una idea y creo que al final han resultado unas fotos muy naturales.

Llevo unos pantalones de lefties, pensé que además de estar tirados de precio era buena idea ya que mucha gente lleva el estampado de leopardo pero no he visto a nadie que lleve el animal en sí y mas en tantos detalles, porque si os fijáis también decidi darle el toque final en la parte de arriba llevando un collar con el mismo animal! :)





















Pantalones/Pants: LEFTIES (new)
Camisa/Shirt: ZARA (new)
Tacones/Stilettos: MARIPAZ
Clutch: MANGO (old)
Collar/Necklace: ZARA (old)
Gafas/Sunglasses: Primark (new)

Espero que os haya gustado mucho mucho mucho!! Gracias por todas vuestras visitas y por vuestros comentarios!!Sois lo mejor!! Un besito enorme!!  

I hope you liked it a lot!! :) Thank you so much for all vists and comments! You are great!! Bigkisses!!




EFE

No comments:

Post a Comment