Chess and Fluor / Ajedrez y Flúor


 Hey there! Friday just arrived, Any plans for this weekend? I decidied to come to my city and spend some free time with my family and friends. The look I am posting here today is a look that makes me feel I can break the floor as I pass by, I think it is a different style with a bit or originality.
Now white and black stripes are eeeverywhere, so I decided to break the rules and bring you a "chess" print in this dress. What do you think? Also, to break the "monotony" I combined it with a fluor necklace from H&M. And this was the result!! I am wearing glasses, it is not usual in me, only if I need to work or go to class, but I think in this oufit they make me look a little bit more intellectual and also "hipster" which is kind of fashion nowadays! Do you like the result? :)

Bueno chicas pues ¡ya estamos a viernes! ¿Cómo se avecina vuestro fin de semana? Yo me he venido a mi tierra para pasarlo con mi familia y mis amigas. El look que os traigo hoy es un look con los que salgo a la calle pisando fuerte, porque creo que además de estilo desprende originalidad por todos lados. 
Como ahora está de moda "rallarse" (rayas everywhere) yo he decidido dejaros "a cuadros" con este vestido estampado estilo "ajedrez". Además para darle un toque diferente, usé este collar flúor de H&M para romper un poco los esquemas y la monotonía que a veces nos puede dar el negro y el blanco. Y este fue el resultado!. Normalmente no llevo gafas, sólo para ir a clase o para ver la tele, pero creo que en este conjunto aportaban un toque "intelectual" y porqué no? rollo hipster que tanto se lleva ahora. ¿Os gusta? :)

















Bolso/Handbag: ZARA (old)
Abrigo/Coat: ZARA (new)
Medias/Stockings: CALZEDONIA (old)
Zapatos/Heels: H&M (old)
Collar/Necklace: H&M (old)
Vestido/Dress: Vintage Shop 

Espero que os haya gustado, dejadme vustros coments que me encanta recibirlos! Un besito a todas!!
I hope ypu liked it, leave your comments causee I love receiving them!! Kisses to all of you!




EFE

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. You look good with glasses. ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! :) Thank you so much for your comment I am happy you liked it! :) I thought I didnt look so good in glasses! :) I am gonna visit your blog also kisses!! :)

    http://www.con-efe.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/chess-and-fluor-ajedrez-y-fluor.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete