Quotes

Hello again sweethearts! How is the week going? I am a little bit busy (as always). Now, even more since I got back to Sevilla and back to exams! I found these picturs from a shopping center in Sweden, and I thought that mean I'm working on the blog appeareance, I could upload them so you get to see them. I think they are very interesting! They contain some quotes said by great designers and people involved in the world of fashion such as Coco Chanel, YSL, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein... I had heard some of them but others were totally new and a surprise! My favourite? "Fashions fade, style is eternal" What's yours?

Hola de nuevo corazones! ¿Cómo va la semana? Yo estoy un poco ocupada (como siempre). Ahora, aún más desde que llegué a Sevilla y estoy de vuelta a los exámenes! He encontrado estas fotos de un centro comercial en Suecia, y pensé que sería buena idea subirlas para que las viéseis mientras el blog sigue un poco en reformas. Creo que son muy interesantes! Contienen algunas citas dichas por grandes diseñadores y las personas involucradas en el mundo de la moda como Coco Chanel, YSL, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein ... Yo había oído que algunas de ellas, pero otras eran totalmente nuevas y una sorpresa! Mi favorita? "La moda pasa el estilo permanece" ¿Cuál es la tuya?














No comments:

Post a Comment